About Orra Marina
Orra Marina is a wonderful waterfront project located in Dubai Marina. This project is being built with luxurious modern design by top modern designers and consultants in the world. It has also a good view of The World development. It offers from 1 bed, 2 bed to 3 bed apartments.
- 300 Feet long frontage along the Marina Promenade situated at a prime location on Marina Bay
- 360 degree water view of Marina Bay and Marina Lake from all 190 apartments
- Open to sky decks accessible from all the living and bed rooms
- Unique wave like unconventional elevation that breaks the monotony of the standard and typical box type buildings
- Highest ratio of car parks for both residents and visitors
- 3000 Sq ft, 30 ft High Entrance Lobby fitted with exclusive Italian Marble
- Beautifully landscaped features and water bodies on the drive and the podium level
- Recreation and sports amenities - Temperature controlled swimming pools, Jacuzzi, Separate wet areas for his/hers, state of the art gymnasium, Tennis & Basketball courts and dedicated indoor childrens play area
- 24/7 reception and security
- Swimming pool
- Childrens play area
- Luxurious interior design
- High speed lifts
- Accessible to Marina Mall, Emirates Mall and Ibn Batuta Mall
Dubai Marina Mall offers you the best of the big malls right in the heart of the Marina , it is a modern shopping and lifestyle destination for residents and visitors of the Dubai Marina community. With more than 130 outlets and a gross leasable area of 390,000 sq ft spread across four levels, Dubai Marina Mall features a retail mix of high street fashion brands, aspirational boutique fashion, al fresco waterfront dining, a supermarket and a good entertainment offer. The 5-star Address Dubai Marina Hotel is directly linked to the mall.
IBN Batutta Mall is the next to mega-mall to Dubai Marina--not at the Marina itself but (across Sheikh Zayed Road) within sight of some of the towers. It is described as 6 malls in one, each having a different theme--China, India, Persia, Egypt, Tunisia, Andalusia.